Crucible,Professional,Clamp,Ste,for,Melting,Arts, Crafts Sewing , Beading Jewelry Making , Jewelry Casting Supplies,$11,Gold,Crucible,/caesaropopism126992.html,Tongs,,gyaanplant.com Crucible,Professional,Clamp,Ste,for,Melting,Arts, Crafts Sewing , Beading Jewelry Making , Jewelry Casting Supplies,$11,Gold,Crucible,/caesaropopism126992.html,Tongs,,gyaanplant.com Professional Crucible Tongs Clamp Miami Mall Gold Melting for Ste Professional Crucible Tongs Clamp Miami Mall Gold Melting for Ste $11 Professional Crucible Tongs, Crucible Clamp for Gold Melting Ste Arts, Crafts Sewing Beading Jewelry Making Jewelry Casting Supplies $11 Professional Crucible Tongs, Crucible Clamp for Gold Melting Ste Arts, Crafts Sewing Beading Jewelry Making Jewelry Casting Supplies
1. Made of steel metal material, safe and eco‑friendly, very durable and can withstand high temperatures.
2. It is easy to hold the cup of the crucible, and prevent hand injury when extracting gold, silver, copper, aluminum, etc.
3. Light weight, easy to use, very suitable for moving or pouring liquid metal from the crucible.
4. Conform to ergonomic design, non‑slip handle is easy to grip and operate, convenient and practical.
5. Suitable for different places such as laboratories and metal factories, can help a lot for your work.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Item Type: Crucible Tongs
Purpose: Crucible tongs for gold melting furnace
Length: Approx. 35cm / 13.8in
1 x Crucible Tongs
1. Please allow slight error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2. Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.
On the 24th of August 2016, a test flight of the HAV Airlander 10 registered G-PHRG ended badly. Well, the test flight itself was successful. With aircraft, take-off and landing are the critical phases of flight, while most airship issues seem to occur after the flight is finished, when the airship is parking. Or rather,…
Read more… 29 Oct 21
I have long lists of accidents that I’d like to know more about and I keep adding new ones, even though there are already more in my files than I could cover in a dozen lifetimes. The problem is that I really hate deleting anything. I’ve tried to do a clear out with the result…
Yesterday, a federal grand jury indicted Boeing’s former Chief Technical Pilot for fraud, specifically accusing him of deceiving the FAA’s Aircraft Evaluation Group during their evaluation and certification of the 737 MAX and of scheming to defraud Boeing’s US-based airline customers to obtain “tens of millions of dollars” for Boeing. “Forkner allegedly abused his position…
Read more… 15 Oct 21
On the 3rd of October 2021, a Pilatus PC-12 registration YR-PDV crashed shortly after taking off from Milan Linate Airport. The Pilatus PC-12 is a single-engine turboprop designed and manufactured by Pilatus Aircraft in Switzerland. It is a popular aircraft for corporate transport (bizprop?) and short regional flights. In this instance, it was a private…
Last week, we started the sequence of events that happened inside the cockpit of Lion Air flight 610. The primary resource for this sequence of events is the final report released by the Komite Nasional Keselamatan Transportasi (KNKT). We left off with the cockpit still blaring with alarms and alerts. The Maneuvering Characteristics Augmentation System…
Read more… 1 Oct 21
On the 29th of October 2018, Lion Air flight 610, a Boeing 737-8 (MAX) crashed at Tanjung Karawang, West Java after departing from Jakarta. This crash was the first public sign that there was something wrong with the Boeing 737-MAX; the initial domino in a cascading sequence of events that uncovered an unbelievable quagmire of…
Read more… 24 Sep 21