How can we make money by affiliating marketing?
Before I go depth on this article, I would like to suggest clear one thing. That if you are thinking earning money as easy as fast, then I don’t believe in easy earn money or some super magical tips in this article that will help you make you rich in one day. So if you are after easy money, then this article is not for you.
This article mainly covers the following topics:
So, what is affiliating marketing?
Affiliate Marketing is used to earn money through the commission like one must promote other people’s product on their site, if any visitor visiting your site and end up buying the promoted product then you get a commission.
How does it work?
When you join an Affiliate program and choose the products that you wanted to sell, then sellers provide you with a unique affiliate code. That code you can use to refer traffic to the target website.
Most affiliate programs will offer a ready-made text link, banners and other forms of creative copies where you need to copy that code and place it on your website to get good referring traffic. When the interested visitors click on these links from your website they get redirected to the product site and if they purchase a product or subscribe to your services then you get the referrer
It’s a simple example showing through flow chart that makes you understand easily. There are different types of affiliate programs that can be used for different types of payment terms such as:
Pay per Sale:
In this program, a Merchant pays you a percentage of the sale price when the purchase or sale is completed.
Pay per Click:
In this program, you get paid based on the number of visitors visit that target website or Merchant’s website from your affiliate site, whether the sale is done or not.·
Pay per Lead:
You get paid once the referred visitors provide their contact information on the target site by filling a simple form.
TOP 9 AFFILIATE MARKETING COMPANIES:
- As we know that Amazon is one of the best online marketplaces for every imaginable item on the earth. That online marketplace which delivery item to your doorstep.
- And it’s a great startup opportunity point for affiliate marketing venture.
- The whole website is created for one thing i.e. to sell.
- The first thing is that amazon is a worldwide trusted and secure platform.
- It’s a biggest, hardest thing to first earn money is to gain people’s trust.
- All purchases the referred traffic make on Amazon, even if it’s not the product you linked to, count towards your affiliate revenue.
- It has good quality that if your order is added to cart, it will be around 90 days in a cart until you purchase.
- A one-stop shop for many people, causing orders to be far larger than the one product link they click on.
- The affiliate cookie has only lasted 24 hours to come back and purchase and
- there is no revenue for you sadly!·
- You can only get paid by cheque, bank transfer or Amazon gift card.
2 SHAREASALE AFFILIATE:
- ShareASale is a popular freelance affiliate marketing website which works by offering commissions to affiliate marketers who sell products of merchants present on this website.
- It has been overall 17 years in business and now it is in the top 10 affiliate marketing program.
- This website boasts of numerous programs which gives you the opportunity to make money by blogging.
- Beside this, Shareasale is also known as a huge nexus of affiliate and
- It has a flexible digital payment option.·
- One of the amazing features is that it has a huge network of Shareasale merchants. This offers the affiliates with a wide range of options to choose from and can earn quite good commission rate at 10%. This can increases up to 30 to 40%.
- One of the major drawbacks is that it takes some time for you to do well on this website.
3. Ebay Partners:
- A user based marketplace eBay wants you to help in advertising and sell the items in there platforms. All you need to do is create listings you want to help promote, promote them using eBay’s Partner Network tools, and you get paid.
- There is no such marketplace than eBay, it’s a user-based someone and somewhere can sell any legal product you can think of it.
- There are no complex rules to follow, simply add your share link for the listing and you can earn if someone buys off it.
- If an auction takes over 10 days then you can’t earn anything.
- Shopify is a popular online store builder that could prove to be your ideal partner for fulfilling your online business goals.
- It is one of the leading ecommerce software used by bloggers and online retailers.
- In the first two months, you can earn a lot per referral subscription fee for 200% bounty up to $598 on standard plans &100% bounty on the enterprise plan which pays $2,000.
- Clickbank is one of the largest affiliate networks, similar with Shareasale a diverse marketing place filled up with merchants that you have picked or choose to promote based on audience interest.
- In this we find an easiest way to navigate their product database and makes finding something to promote really easy.
- They only offer check, direct deposit payment options. There are no digital money transactions.
6. Rakuten Marketing Affiliates:
- Rakuten is a leading online store, which stocks everything from high-end electronics to pet supplies.
- And they want to be paying you for helping to sell anything sold on their store.
- Rakuten is an award-winning store, with partnerships with different brands as big as the NBA itself. You can confidently promote the products to their stock.
- You have to apply each and every individual brand that you wanted to promote which takes lots of time.
7. Leadpages partner program:
- Leadpages an extremely powerful online marketing tool. They offer a product almost unrivaled in their space. So, if you have a digital audience, then they want this.
- It is incredibly powerful making it truly worth promoting sell.·
- With the help of right audience, it sells itself. Leadpages do such a great job with their product; you only need to show those with websites that the tool exists to get sales on it.·
- And they offer 30% of commission on whatever they spend referral.
8. Studiopress Affiliate website:
- StudioPress is another worthwhile affiliate to pursue if you have the digital presence audience. They create responsive, adaptable and highly customizable WordPress hosting and themes that extend the functionality and accessibility of Word Press fluidly.Pros:
- Most Word Press users take one look at StudioPress work and get fall in love with what they can achieve with it that makes your job easy.
- Good payout up to 35% on per theme sale and a minimum of $75 per site sale made can add up if your audience is interested.
9. CJ Affiliate Publisher Program:
- CJ Affiliate is an online advertising company owned by Alliance data operating with affiliate marketing.
- CJ is a platform that knows what and where should be talking about that why it shines on the top in the affiliate marketing industry since 1998.
- CJ affiliate is the largest network so it’s hard for another program to tackle with them.